NTCA Board President Doug Boone, CEO of Premier Communications (Sioux Center, Iowa), discusses his vision for growth of the broadband industry and the importance of customer service and community relations in wake of ever-changing technology.
Representatives from NTCA member companies, as well as officials from the Obama administration, leaders from state and local government, academia and the practitioner community, gathered March 30 at the White House Eisenhower Executive Office Building for an event hosted by the White House Rural Council centered on rural telemedicine.
National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) CEO, and author of "Wired Differently," Vern Dosch discusses how the cooperative business model, servant leadership and collaboration culture has engaged employees and helped rural America thrive.
Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.) keeps rural top of mind, asking "What are we gonna get done for rural America?" In this episode of "Broadband Beat With Shirley Bloomfield," Heitkamp discusses the importance of broadband to economic development and opportunities in North Dakota and in rural communities across America.
View all videos:
- Board Briefings, June 2016
- Growing the Broadband Industry
- Facebook Live Event: NTCA CEO Discusses Industry Issues
- How One Tech Business is Wired Differently and Thriving
- Board Briefings, March 2016
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp: Broadband Critical to Economic Development in Rural America
- Leading Rural America to a Broadband Future
- Board Briefings, October 2015
- Board Briefings, June 2015
- Board Briefings, March 2015
- RUS Acting Administrator Discusses Investing in Rural Broadband
- American Library Association Discusses E-Rate, Broadband Access
- FirstNet Acting General Manager Discusses Urgency of Public Safety Network
- Advocacy Efforts Critical to Rural Telecom
- Full Interiew: OCRE President Applauds E-Rate Modernization, Urges State Policymakers to Focus on Rural Education
- OCRE President Discusses E-Rate Modernization, Urges State Policymakers to Focus on Rural Education
- Rep. Chris Gibson: Broadband Key to Job Creation and Retention in Rural New York (Part 2)
- Rep. Chris Gibson: Broadband Key to Job Creation and Retention in Rural New York (Part 1)
- Rep. Bob Latta on Call Completion, Broadband, Net Neutrality
- Sen. Begich on Broadband for Economic Development Opportunities
- NTCA President Terry Force on Smart Rural Communities
- Broadband Beat: FCC's Gigi Sohn on Rural Broadband Adoption
- Broadband Beat: Improving the Lives of Rural Americans
- Welcome to NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association