Web Marketing & Media Opportunities
Rural Telecom Magazine (Digital)
Rural Telecom Mobile App
Be the first thing app readers see! Sponsor a digital edition or app with a splash screen next to the issue cover. Or, place a rotating banner on top of each page.
Banner ad on app—$250
Website Advertising on RuralTelecom.org
RuralTelecom.org brings subscribers NTCA’s print magazine in its entirety through a digital edition. Advertising in both the print and online editions of the magazine is a powerful way to cross promote your brand 24/7 to industry leaders who have purchasing power. Digital advertising ensures direct access to clients who can link to your website when they click on your ad. Each issue offers two months of visibility to your target market.
Write a short piece that links to your website, white paper or online article.
Create an email with an interesting visual, short text and your logo. NTCA will email it to our membership. The viewer has the option to contact you and forward to a friend. This is a great way to introduce new products and services and highlight solutions to our members.
Online Opportunities is the bimonthly e-newsletter, delivered to more than 10,000 readers, that informs them of events and resources to participate in or use right at their desktop. Raise the visibility of your company and create great brand awareness by placing a banner on this bimonthly email to our membership. Buy multiple weeks and save!
Web Broadcast Advertising
NTCA webcasts allow companies to deliver a dynamic PowerPoint presentation to the desktop of the association’s members and nonmembers. By sponsoring a webcast, you can present your innovative telecom solution to key decisionmakers. Webcast attendance typically averages more than 50 attendees per presentation based on the topic.
- NTCA marketing to members via the website and email messages about the webcast.
- Opportunity to display innovative solutions to rural service providers through a PowerPoint presentation.
- Exposure of your company logo and Web link at www.ntca.org.
- A follow-up email message sent by NTCA (at your request) to all attendees with your custom message and link to your website.
- Archived webcast recording of your presentation, which is made available for replay for six months after the initial webcast.
Nonmembers add 20% to all costs in the marketing kit.
associate engagement, 703-351-2089.
Download the 2017 Marketing Kit