Red River Communications currently has the following job opening:
Individual is responsible for installing, maintaining, testing, designing, and troubleshooting equipment associated with, but not limited to, data networking, including routers, switches, IP transport layer 2/3 routers and switches, FTTH, xDSL, and multicast IPTV. You will be tasked with enforcing network security and monitoring network performance. The successful candidate will work closely with plant personnel providing input, ideas, and creating efficiencies that will benefit Red River Communications.
- High school diploma and a minimum of a 2-year degree from an accredited technical college or university in data networking and 2 years experience in the data networking field.
- Cisco CCNA and/or Extreme Networks ENA/ENS certifications, and ASA firewall training is preferred.
- Familiarity with a multitude of Operating Systems, including, but not limited to Windows 2008 Server, Linux or equivalent.
- WISP experience
- Flexibility to assist in completing other tasks that may be required throughout the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer efficiency, and be self motivated.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment screening and participate in random drug testing.
- Must display a positive, professional appearance and work attitude.
This position reports to the Inside Plant Manager.
Please submit your resume, employment history, references, and salary requirements to:
Red River Communications
ATTN: Director of Operations
Abercrombie, ND 58001
Excellent salary and benefit package.