CS Technologies is looking to hire an experienced Account Manager in the Quad Cities. If you love to sell and are interested in working with a great team of dedicated professionals then CS Technologies might be a great place for you to continue your career.
We are seeking a full-time sales professional with the commitment, desire, and work ethic necessary to sell data, voice and internet services to enterprise customers. Top performers will aggressively prospect and sell to high level IT decision makers with a consultative approach; uncovering needs and applications that fit with our established network products and services.
If you are energetic, goal oriented and resourceful with a proven successful track record in sales, you may be eligible to become a member of our CS Technologies team.
The Key to Your Success
- Demonstrated success in CLEC telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to medium sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts.
- Recent experience in consultative sales techniques and account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long range account management strategies.
- General knowledge of marketing principles and processes.
- Strong work ethic that tackles challenges head on; welcoming daily challenges versus making excuses for problems that get in the way of success.
To Achieve Your Objectives
- Ability to take ownership and fully develop the revenue potential of an assigned territory.
- Prospect for and qualify new Account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives.
- Proactively sell CS Technologies products and services to qualified businesses maintaining a professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
- Experience in customer needs assessment, sales opportunity development, account profiling, and long-range account strategy.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
- Manage sold and/or assigned Accounts on an on-going basis and achieve continued revenue growth and revenue retention.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong B2B HUNTER! - required
- 3 years outside sales B2B experience – preferred
- Knowledge of current local voice, internet and data service trends together with associated end-user applications - preferred
- Knowledge of basic network design and local access services - preferred
- Understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning and billing processes – preferred
- Four-year degree or equivalent applicable experience.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License. Must be willing to regularly conduct cold calls - door to door; effectively use a computer, email and telephone to conduct follow-up, prospecting and proposal preparation. Must be available to work occasional off hours to get the job done.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Every decision made at CS Technologies concerning hiring, promotion, compensation, training, assignment of job responsibilities, termination, or any other aspect of the employment relationship is to be made without regard to any legally protected characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. CS Technologies strives for a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment, including but not limited to racial, sexual, ethnic or religious.
Primary Location: US - Eldridge, IA – Quad Cities IA/IL
Work Locations: Iowa and Illinois - 125 N Second Street, Eldridge, IA 52748
Job: Sales – Account Manager
Organization: CS Technologies
Shift: Day Job, Full-time
Job Posting: June 6th, 2014
Please EMAIL cover letter, resume and salary history to: email@example.com