ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company founded in 1960, has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride on focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. Successful candidate is responsible for the management and operations of a region for ElectriCom Southeast. Manager shall be invested in the success of employee safety, quarterly budgets, master project schedule, and building client relationships through general sales activities. Additional role requirements would focus on the management of construction project services within territory.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a territory in relation to clients and project work on year-over-year basis.
• Manager client relations via relationship building and brand awareness as well as developing additional client within the territory through bid work and negotiated work.
• Demonstrated leadership in directing and managing construction activities for a utilities construction contractor company with role specific to Southeast region.
• Responsibility for all aspects of regional results through the successful leadership of operational supervisors and subcontractors.
• Management of internal team to support 5MM in annual revenue and expand footprint further across region.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key personnel affiliated with utility services such as telecommunications, natural gas, electrical, and right of way services.
• Southeast region currently consists of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and parts of Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and West Virginia. Candidate will ideally live in North Carolina.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction management preferred.
• 10 – 15 years of previous telecommunications construction experience and data networking.
• Excellent managerial/administrative/analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge/experience with Project/Management oversight work in the telecommunications sector.
To Apply Email Resumel: email@example.com