Mosaic Telecom, located in Cameron, Wisconsin, is looking for a Chief Executive Officer due to an impending retirement. In business for over 50 years, Mosaic Telecom is a well-established leader in providing high quality telecom services (cellular, wired telephone, high-speed internet and cable television) to both residential and business customers over a large portion of rural northwestern Wisconsin. Originally organized as Chibardun Telephone Cooperative, Mosaic Telecom is committed to providing robust connectivity to the world with affordable communication solutions for the communities they serve. Please see our website at www.mosaictelecom.com for more information. Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field (Master’s a plus)
• 10+ years in a management position in the telecom industry, preferably with cellular operations and marketing experience
• A vision for the future of the telecom industry with the passion, drive and energy to make it happen
• Excellent interpersonal communication, strategic thinking, leadership, influence, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Experience with a cooperative structure is a plus
• Strong financial analysis abilities and proven fiscal management results
• A track record of working collaboratively with stakeholders – members, employees, customers, the management team, Board of Directors, and communities served
• Well-connected in the telecom industry through active involvement in related professional associations and legislative efforts
• Demonstrated understanding of regulatory requirements, cutting-edge technology in the telecom industry, and in computerized business management applications
• Unquestionable integrity and high standards, community-minded, and a practical and business-minded sense of humor
The management team at Mosaic is very strong and capital investments have been made to keep ahead of the technology curve. A seven-member Board of Directors governs the cooperative. If you have the know-how and the drive, this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a forward-thinking organization, and live in beautiful northern Wisconsin in a small town strategically located for outdoor recreation, with GREAT schools, and with easy access to larger metro areas.
Mosaic offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please send a letter of introduction, résumé, and salary requirements (a must), by April 1, 2013, via e-mail with "CEO-Mosaic Telecom" in the subject line to Jobs@Mosaictelecom.com. Mosaic Telecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.