Our Business Solution Consultants are responsible for selling… well, solutions! Our ideal team member will serve as the 'face' of Norvado and work with our area customers to form lasting relationships that allow their business to Thrive Up Here. You will be designing the perfect combination of data, video, voice and security solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. To hit the ground running you'll need networking skills, an ability to build strong community relationships, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed!
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT NORVADO IF:
• You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Technology scene.
• You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are eager to learn and love developing new sales skills.
• You love attending networking events and even hosting them!
• All phone calls are answered and no message goes without a same day response.
• You haven't met a goal you can't beat!
• You like booking sales three months in advance!
DAY IN THE LIFE...
Everybody is Somebody! At Norvado, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
• People, got to like them, they are the MOST important asset!
• Feel the power! You assist in selling 15 to 20 percent of the business!
• You work with the sales leader and you get to work with the best in the industry.
• Strive for personal development and career growth!
You Got It!
At Norvado, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
• The "You Got It" attitude is contagious - it starts with you and extends to everyone on the team. It helps our customers know that they have a trusted partner in their business!
• You sell the benefits of technology – time, convenience, efficiency and profitability. You take care of every everything a business needs!
• There is nothing you would not do for your TEAM! And there is nothing we would not do for YOU!
• We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If they need something to keep their business thriving, you are on it!
• Sales is all about relationships! Your positive energy and "You Got It" attitude should lead to repeat business and great referrals!
• All this, plus a guaranteed salary, outstanding benefits, and unlimited commission earning potential!
Excitement to the Core
At Norvado, we can't just help to explain technology.
• You have to be able to represent! We want enthusiasm and energy just bursting out of you when you tell our businesses about all the cool stuff Norvado has, does and will do to make their business thrive!
• Like Tech? We like Tech… You get to sell tailored technology solutions to fit our customers needs and then follow up with them and see if we exceeded expectations!
At Norvado, we believe that having the passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
• We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success - you work hand-in-hand with the rest of our team to drive financial results to new heights.
• And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it," your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
Here’s what we’re looking for.
• Direct sales experience with some numbers to back it up.
• Knowledge of communications/broadband industry procedures, services, or products or willingness to learn it. You’ll get plenty on the job training but at least one year of work experience or training in the technology field is ideal.
• Know your way around a computer including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and applications. Salesforce or comparable CRM experience preferred.
• You get tech and can prove the aptitude to learn diverse technologies and services
• You have the proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
Interested? Shoot us a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 715 798 7136.