Assesses customer network and/or Internet system needs and designs LAN/WAN network and/or Internet, Hosted VoiP systems, managed IT services and wireless AP network systems to meet customer needs. Researches products, services, and pricing, and provides information to Sales Department for inclusion in proposals. Serves as a technical resource to Sales Department regarding network system requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assesses customer network and/or Internet system needs. Designs LAN/WAN and/Internet system/VoiP solutions that meet customer needs utilizing company products and services.
• Researches products, services, and pricing and provides information to Sales Department for inclusion in proposals.
• Serves as a technical resource to Sales Department regarding network system requirements.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Provides technical training to clients upon implementation of new systems. May provide ongoing technical assistance to customers.
• May participate in sales presentations by presenting technical information to clients regarding products and services.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus three to five years of experience selling complex systems requiring technical design.
Salary will be based on a combination of experience, education and knowledge displayed.
West Carolina Telephone has established and adopted an Equal Employment Opportunity Employment policy (“EEO”), which is part of the Company’s Human Resources Policy. The purpose of this EEO policy is to ensure that all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In some cases, local laws and regulations may provide greater protections than those outlined here.
Please visit our website:
www.wctelephone.com for complete job description.