At S&T, we’re working to change the way northwest Kansas approaches technology. And we’re all in it together. We are currently seeking an IT Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. As an IT Analyst, you help provide the right solutions to get our internal and external users excited about all things tech. Bonus points awarded if Python and Bash are in your vocabulary. Are you a solution finder with an in-depth understanding of technology based services and products? Are you motivated to resolve problems and seek answers? We’ve been looking for you.
- 2-3 years of support experience including support of networks, wireless solutions, mobile devices, PCs, and peripherals.
- 1+ years of technical sales and/or consulting experience in a technology field among existing and new clients.
- Associates/Bachelors Degree in related field (application development, computer science, Networking/Telecommunications, etc) and/or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Experience building backend services, web applications, or APIs using Python, Go, PHP.
- CCNA, Net+, MCSE certifications OR the ability to demonstrate a comparable knowledge base.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Passion for technology, enjoys working with customers and co-workers.
S&T has provided telephone services in NW Kansas since 1952. Our portfolio of products has grown since then, adding broadband, cable television, computer, and media services throughout an eleven county area. We value our employees and offer a supportive environment as well as top-notch benefits. Drug testing required. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Applications may be completed by visiting www.sttelcom.com/company/careers or by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.