Job Title: Assistant General Manager
STE (Steelville Telephone Exchange) is searching for a motivated individual with several years’ experience in the regulated telephone industry. A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field is required.
STE is a small progressive ILEC. We are shareholder owned and engaged in both regulated and non-regulated activities. We have an access line count of over 4,000, serving four exchanges, and we are an ISP and video provider as well as having other business interests. We are located in a small community in South-central Missouri.
The candidate we are looking for will work under the direction of the General Manager, assisting in all of the day-to-day operations of the company. This may include such tasks as:
• Preparing internal and external reports
• Communicating with customers and employees
• Coordinating and directing efforts between departments
• Implementing and monitoring policies and procedures
• Keeping abreast of federal and state regulatory requirements
• Coordinating new projects to ensure the company stays on the cutting edge of technology
• Attending all Board of Directors meetings with the General Manager
STE offers an attractive benefit package and a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. For the motivated and highly qualified candidate, this position offers a challenging opportunity with the possibility for advancement.
To be considered, submit a resume to: Board of Directors STE, P. O. Box 370, Steelville, Missouri, 65565, or e-mail: email@example.com