We are searching for a motivated, customer-service oriented person to join I-Land's Technical Support team. The primary responsibility of our Technical Support Department is to provide connection assistance to our customers.
Other responsibilities include watching for service affecting trends, Support email response and trouble ticket reporting & documentation.
Technical Support staff members are often the only interaction customers might have after they become part of the I-land Network. Great emphasis is placed on problem resolution and customer satisfaction. We seek to "Meet and Exceed" customer expectations on every call placed to our call center.
The available position is Part-time.
- Internet experience a must
- Strong knowledge of PoP 3 Mail Client Applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Configuring connectivity for DSL, Cable, Wireless FTTH
- Solid troubleshooting skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to function as a member of a dynamic team
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of Anti-virus software, Internet Browser settings
- Comfortable configuring mail services on hand held devices.
- Familiar with diagnostic related online tools.
- Knowledge of Wireless Router set up and security