IT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Our IT Operations Specialists are responsible for maintenance of all Norvado’s internal and external (customer facing) IT operations. We are looking for a strong operationally focused individual. The right candidate is a blend of ‘roll up your sleeves’ managing tickets and tasks, while also having the ability to think strategically and implement processes/solutions across departments. This individual will partner closely with the rest of the IT Operations team to help scale for our growth.
We are looking for someone who plays well with others, is committed, patient, humble, detail oriented, driven by excellence, thinks and works independently, and above all else is customer-centered.
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT NORVADO IF:
• You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Technology scene.
• You are a problem solver!
• You can demystify technology and make it work for your customers-internal and external
• You are eager to learn and love developing new skills!
• You are ready to take on any task large or small and lead by example with a keen eye on quality and the employee experience as they engage with IT.
Everybody is Somebody at Norvado! We believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
• People, got to like them, they are our MOST important asset!
• You get to work with some very competent and committed folks.
• Strive for personal development and career growth!
• All this, plus a competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and profit-sharing potential
Excitement to the Core at Norvado!
• We don’t just talk about technology, we embrace it! We want enthusiasm and energy when you tell our customers about all the cool stuff Norvado has, does and will do to make their business thrive and their lives better!
• Like Tech? We like Tech… You get to help tailor technology solutions to fit our customers’ needs and then follow up with them and see if we exceeded expectations!
Founders' Spirit at Norvado, we believe that having the passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
• We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success - you work hand-in-hand with the rest of our team to drive financial results and customer satisfaction to new heights.
• And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it," your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
Here’s what we’re looking for.
• An Associate’s degree in IT, Computer Networking, or related field or the equivalent training and knowledge;
• You’ll get plenty on the job training but at least one year of work experience or training in the technology field is ideal;
• A working knowledge of software, servers, workstations, routers, switches, and wireless technology in particular Microsoft Office software and applications;
• You get tech and can help others get it too;
• You can prove the aptitude to learn diverse technologies and services;
• You have the proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business and technical journals.
Interested? Shoot us a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 715 798-7136.