Based in Steele, North Dakota, we are an innovative telecommunications company with a few incredible, and truly revolutionary products and services in the market, with more growth in our pipeline. Because of this incredible momentum, we are seeking to add amazing Customer Service Representatives to our successful team in our Valley City office and our Steele office locations. Ideally, these individual would be able to start immediately upon hire, so please let us know the earliest you can possibly start!
If you are a Customer Service Representative, or have at least 3 years customer service experience, please read on!
This is a customer support and service position providing technical support for voice, broadband and TV services associated with work orders and service orders;. dispatch and schedule locates and orders for technicians; handle an array of trouble calls from customers relating to their services and billing. Promote internal products and services to fit customer needs.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Use exceptional customer service skills, working with customers to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software or service related problems in a timely manner, escalating as necessary to appropriate technical staff.
• Monitor and dispatch trouble tickets and service orders to meet current quality standards.
• Verify and provision services and switches required to activate, suspend or deactivate services.
• Generate, process and dispatch trouble tickets as well as dispatch service orders and locates.
• Administer customer user accounts and services (i.e., email, Internet, Video/TV services).
• Monitor flow of service orders for accuracy and proper work flow.
What You Need For This Position:
• Associate’s degree in computer related field or equivalent or three years of relevant work experience; or combination of education and experience that encompasses all aspects of this position.
• Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Our ideal candidate is a team player, personable, positive, professional, upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, uses tact, and diplomacy.
• Work requires continual attention to detail. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Resourceful, roll up the sleeves attitude. The successful candidate must have the initiative to resolve problems, seek answers independently, and enthusiastically persist until goals are achieved.
• Experience in trouble shooting and database records systems is preferred.
• Actively participate in the team environment that will foster forward thinking, innovation and creativity in order to meet the needs of the company now and in the future.
• Knowledge of general office practices, procedures with written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to operate various office equipment including computer, laptop, copier, MS Windows , MS Office and various other programs.
• Ability to hold a valid North Dakota License.