Installs, tests, maintains, and repairs various technology solutions, including but not limited to, VoIP Phone Services, High Speed Internet, Digital Television, IP Cameras, Home Security, and Home WiFi Networks.
Essential Job Functions
• Install and maintain services in customer home or business.
• Install optical network terminals (ONTs) at customer premise. Extend services from the ONT to various customer network equipment such as routers, switches, video set top boxes, computers, phones, and other IP equipment.
• Install and maintain customer networks, including wired LAN networks and wireless Wi-Fi networks. Assist customer with connecting devices to the network.
• Perform skilled troubleshooting of the network equipment and infrastructure, from the central office to ONT to CPE to end devices.
• Respond to trouble tickets within acceptable company timeframe standards.
• Resolve customer trouble tickets over the phone talking customer through troubleshooting steps where possible.
• Perform advanced outside plant (OSP) testing on fiber and copper cables.
• Perform advanced troubleshooting on Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
• Install services and facilities according to engineered work orders or service orders in compliance with RUS and NEC standards.
• Perform testing and splicing of fiber optic cables and copper cables.
• Locate buried copper and fiber optic cabling.
• Meet documentation timeframe standards for closing trouble tickets, service orders, timesheets, etc.
• Record and report all record changes immediately to Service Center.
• Complete inventory replenishment requests as needed.
• Keep service truck clean, organized and stocked with required inventory to perform job duties.
• Ensures OSP facilities are maintained to RUS and telecom industry standards.
• Be the face of WCTEL, championing the company as a key player in the local community.
• May confer with customers to further determine problems and acceptable resolutions.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by management*.
Education and Experience
Two Year Technical Degree or equivalent, plus two years of experience in Technology related field. A+ and Net+ certifications are preferred.
Please go to www.wctelephone.com to see a full description