For over 100 years, Columbus Telephone Company, has been a progressive communications provider serving Southeast Kansas. With the addition of Optic Communications and Parcom, CTC is well positioned to continue to be an industry leader for another century.
In partnership with the Board, the General Manager will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the staff, services, expansion and mission execution. Specifically…
• Ensures the company is favorably positioned within the communities served.
• Leads the ongoing development of operational plans, budgets, and objectives to drive sustained revenue growth.
• Develops and maintains positive, effective relationships with those served, as well as the various communities, regulatory agencies, funding sources, business partners, and other contacts and partners of strategic significance.
• Continually seek to improve/enhance performance levels by taking advantage of new technology and anticipating market practices and industry trends.
• Develops an organizational culture that leads to ongoing excellence and effective growth of the business while maintaining the highest integrity.
We’re looking for a proven leader with management experience in communications delivery, a keen understanding of related finances and significant knowledge in trends, issues, and regulations affecting the communications industry. If you care about customers, are results-driven, and possess passion – we want to hear from you.
Comprising of 4 subsidiaries, 1 exchange, and 3 locations, 12 employees and headquartered at the heart of Cherokee County in Columbus, Kansas, CTC has a proud heritage of technological leadership, defining customer service and community stewardship. Cherokee County and the Joplin, MO region provide family-friendly cities, small towns, and wide open spaces, allowing residents to choose the lifestyle that appeals most.
CTC offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a cover letter and resume to our HR partner at B Squared - formally an HR service provider via Kiesling Associates.