DirectLink has an opening for a full time Warehouse & Inventory Specialist in Canby, OR.
The primary purpose of this position is: Responsible for the overall efficient operation and inventory control of the warehouse.
• Secures and maintains the warehouse for the purpose of ensuring supplies and equipment are organized for determining ordering needs and accurate accounting.
• Manages and maintains inventory disbursement logs in cooperation with Finance.
• Distributes and tracks inventory. Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Responsible for receiving new inventory items (modems, STB’s, ONT’s, CPE, etc.) and assigning in NISC.
• Performs basic testing on CPE returns (modems, routers, STB’s) and rekit/restock, recycle, or RMA.
• Responsible for accurately accounting for all equipment/inventory assigned to technicians. Includes checking in/out equipment and obtaining paperwork to assign equipment.
• Purchases inventory within guidelines established by requesting managers. Processes purchase orders, checks prices, and researches items as requested.
• Conducts a physical inventory monthly.
• Provides training of warehouse duties to individual assigned for backup.
• At least 5 years previous warehouse experience required or related experience
• Maintain punctual, regular and predictable attendance
• Able to lift at least 50lbs and work from ladders at various heights
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• Operates forklift and is required to keep forklift certification current
• Previous experience with NISC software preferred but not required
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
DirectLink connects over 8,000 members to the world they work, play, and live in through Internet, video, and voice services. The service area includes over 100 square miles in the Canby and Mt. Angel communities located in the northern Willamette Valley, Oregon. DirectLink is a not for profit telecommunications cooperative that began in 1904 and employs over 60 people who contribute to the vitality, creativity, knowledge and expertise that make the company an exciting and challenging place to work. The company has been nationally recognized many times as an innovative industry leader. Visit www.directlink.coop for more information.
The DirectLink team has committed to; creating a culture of community by breaking down barriers, overcoming adversity and encouraging passion and pride while delivering extraordinary experiences to all. We are a drug free company and offer a generous benefits package. If you are a qualified candidate, share our values and would like to join the DirectLink team please apply ASAP! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax 503-263-9399.