Certificate Programs and Continuing Education
The education department manages a series of internal continuing education certificate programs for members:
- The Director Core Curriculum (DCC) certificate recognizes telco directors.
- The General Manager Certificate (GMC) program is for telco chief executive officers.
- The Key Employee Certificate (KEC) is for telco staff.
Two professional external continuing education programs are also available for select programming:
- The Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program is for attorneys.
- The Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program is for certified professional accountants.
Member seminar and conference attendance is tracked and transcripts are issued at the end of each calendar year.