Meeting & Event Sponsorships
NTCA sponsorship opportunities provide an exceptional way to strengthen your company’s image. The association offers plenty of opportunities for you to talk about your product and services with existing customers and get to know new ones.
Following is a list of major NTCA events:
- Fall Conference—An educational-oriented meeting held annually for telco members.
- Regional Meetings—Five meetings held across the country emphasizing telecom issues at local and regional levels. The Associate Member Advisory Council conducts a workshop at each meeting.
- Legal Seminar—Held annually for member attorneys and managers. This seminar focuses on legal, regulatory, cooperative and tax issues.
- Legislative & Policy Conference—NTCA’s premier advocacy meeting brings members together in Washington, D.C., to hear the very latest on federal telecom policy issues and to discuss key issues face-to-face with the nation’s elected and appointed policy-makers.
- PR & Marketing Conference—Held each spring this event provides hands-on training for a broad network of telco public relations and marketing staff.
- Telecom Executive Forum—Exclusive event for telco executives to convene and share ideas and solutions for managing industry and workplace challenges.
- Human Resources Conference—This annual conference addresses current human resources issues and employment laws pertaining to members.
- Finance & Accounting Conference—Conducted annually, this conference concentrates on financial and accounting issues affecting small telcos.
- Wireless Symposium—This conference focuses on emerging wireless technologies and business trends, as they affect small, independent service providers.
NTCA 2013 Meeting Calendar