Your membership in NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association gives you access to a full suite of benefits, services, resources, recognition programs and opportunities to get involved.
Take advantage of all the benefits the association has to offer:
Committees and Councils
- Attend specialty and general conferences that offer innovative solutions and peer networking.
- Learn at your own pace with the Live Learning Center and view conference sessions at your convenience.
- Build your credentials with the NTCA certificate program.
- Stay connected with industry issues and trends with our online and print publications, including Rural Telecom magazine.
- Engage in timely discussions and provide solutions via topic-specific listservs and social media.
Committee appointments occur on an annual basis. Membership in the standing committees is open to directors, managers and employees of member companies. NTCA standing committees and councils are:
- Associate Member Advisory Council
- Competitive and Advanced Services
- Government Affairs
- Industry and Regulatory Policy
- Innovation and Business Opportunities
- Meetings and Education
- Tribal Affairs
Each year, NTCA pays tribute to the best and brightest in various National Awards categories. All telco members are eligible for recognition.
Associate Member Outstanding Achievement Award
Awarded annually and presented at the Rural Telecom Industry Meeting & EXPO (RTIME), this award recognizes associate members’ extraordinary service for the benefit of the telecommunications industry.
Century Club Award
This award is presented to telcos celebrating 100 years of service.
Retirement and Service Recognition Award
Telcos select and order these awards to honor directors, managers, employees and officers who are retiring or who have reached 15 or more years of service. Recipients are named at the Regional Conferences so that they can be recognized by their peers.
Open to telco members, these awards recognize excellence in public relations and marketing in multiple categories. The awards are presented at the annual PR & Marketing Conference.
Disaster Relief Clearinghouse
The Disaster Relief Clearinghouse is an online forum to provide assistance for members affected by natural disasters. Members can communicate their needs or contribute needed goods and services.
Telco Executive Orientation
Designed specifically for general managers, chief executive officers and owners, telco executive orientations cover the highlights of NTCA membership, benefits, programs, resources and initiatives. You will also meet with NTCA employees who can answer any of your questions.
For more information about member services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.