The PRNet is the NTCA‘s special interest group for telco public relations, community relations, sales and marketing professionals. It developed from a member suggestion that NTCA provide a way for telco public relations and marketing staff to share ideas to increase the effectiveness of their efforts. Launched in September 1995 with 17 charter members, the PRNet currently has more than 500 members, including telco managers, marketing/PR staff and administrative staff. For more information about NTCA's PRNet, contact Jonah Arellano, communications specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRNet services include:
- PRNet Resources offers a variety of examples from PRNet peers ranging from donation policies to ad campaigns.
- Telco Newsletter Connection, an online exchange where you may access customer and employee newsletters from NTCA member telcos across the country.
- PR & Marketing Conference, a two-day conference focused on series of marketing/PR topics for the independent telco marketing pro.
- The PRNet listserv, a member benefit email listserv that connects fellow PRNet members with each other and allows them to query their colleagues on various topics.
- The annual TeleChoice Awards, which recognize excellence in marketing and PR, provides an outlet for PRNet members to showcase their annual reports, customer newsletters, advertising, single target print publications and Websites.
PRNet is for members of NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association in the telco public relations, sales, customer service and marketing field. Developed from a member suggestion, PRNet provides a platform for telco professionals to share ideas to increase the effectiveness of their efforts. Launched in September 1995, PRNet has more than 600 members, including telco managers, sales, marketing, PR, customer service and administrative staff.
PRNet member services and resources
Members can log in to learn more about how to get involved, share stories and connect with PRNet colleagues.