Members of NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association have access to marketing resources and to a network of industry professionals for valuable insights into telco public relations, sales, customer service and marketing.
Use these resources as you create your marketing strategies and to stay informed of industry news and information.
- Connect with colleagues on the PRNet Listserv to query colleagues on various topics.
- Check out featured resources for examples of marketing campaigns, national campaigns, social media and ad campaigns.
- Attend the PR & Marketing Conference. This two-day conference is focused on series of marketing, sales, customer service and public relation topics for the independent telco marketing professionals.
- Participate in the annual TeleChoice Awards, which recognize excellence in marketing and PR, provides an outlet for members to showcase their work such as marketing campaigns, customer newsletters, Websites and more.
- Stay informed. Members can access publications such as Rural Telecom magazine and marketing reports,webcasts, the latest news, videos and member alerts to help you stay ahead of industry information, consumer and business trends and technology advances.
- Learn more about how to get involved, share stories and connect with colleagues.
For more information, contact Jonah Arellano, communications specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PR & Marketing Resources
Access resources and a network of industry professionals for valuable insights into telco public relations, sales, customer service and marketing and to stay informed of industry news to create your marketing strategies.
- Connect with colleagues on the NTCA PRNet Listserv to discuss various marketing topics.
- Attend an NTCA event to connect with telco professionals and stay up to date on industry trends and issues. Our PR & Marketing Conference is a two-day conference focused on series of marketing, sales, customer service and public relation topics.
- Participate in the annual TeleChoice Awards. The program recognizes member excellence and the importance of marketing, communications and public relations in the telecommunications industry.