Certificate Programs and Continuing Education
Your professional development remains a critical component of our service to you. To best meet your needs, NTCA has redesigned the certificate program to give you greater flexibility to achieve your certificate.The program is more accessible and may be completed in a shorter period of time.
The Program Now Features:
- Fewer credits required to complete Telco Executive Certificate (formerly General Manager Certificate) & Key Employee Certificate
- More sessions eligible to apply to Director Core Curriculum Certificate
- Contemporary subject areas: Policy, Technology, Business and Governance
Candidates are able to complete course work at NTCA meetings, conferences, seminars and through the Live Learning Center. Some state associations will be offering sessions that can be applied to the certificate program as well. Current certificate program candidates retain all awarded credits earned to date in the new program format.
You’re Already Enrolled
If you’ve ever attended an NTCA event or conference, you are automatically enrolled in the certificate program. You’ve been earning credits each time you attend a program or session. To determine the status of your credits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your transcript information. Then you will be able to determine which type of sessions you need to complete your certificate.
When you earn enough credits to achieve a certificate, you will receive it at your next NTCA Regional Conference. If you are unable to attend the Regional Conference, it will be mailed to you the following autumn.
For more information about the certificate program, contact NTCA at email@example.com.
Additional professional external continuing education programs are also available for select programming:
- The Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program is for attorneys.
- The Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program is for certified professional accountants.
- The HRCI program is for certified human resources professionals.