Web Stats > Email Reports > Surveys > Social Media Analytics
You have data at your fingertips but now what?
The digital evolution has made gathering data about your customers and prospects easier. But what should you do with all that intel? Join experts at the PR & Marketing Conference to gain insights on how to put your data to work. Master the trade of translating numbers into campaigns that result in higher engagement rates, increased social views and more web hits. Make data the driving force of your next campaigns and the pulse of what will take your marketing strategies to the next level.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Lead by Joe Johnson, President and CEO, The Johnson Group
The shift to digital is well underway, and new technology brings opportunities to boost your bottom line. Join us for this high-impact preconference workshop and learn how to:
- Create an effective digital marketing strategy
- Make the most of Google rankings
- Drive traffic to your site through SEO
- Use Adwords and retarget case studies
- Make meaningful use of analytics
- Maximize marketing traction through social media sites
- Create appropriate and relevant content
*Additional fee is required to attend this workshop.
Hotel + Travel
The PR & Marketing Conference will take place at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, in Nashville, TN.
Hotel rate: $229 per night, single/double
Hotel cutoff: March 16, 2018
Photo Credit: Marriott International