EARLY TO SAVE
Marketing Is …
Marketing is all encompassing. It tells your story, sells your products and services, engages your customers and gives you a voice.
The NTCA Marketing + Sales Conference (formerly the PR & Marketing Conference), blends all components of marketing—innovation, strategy and implementation—into one event that teaches you how to integrate a diverse marketing plan that drives sales growth, analyzes marketing tactics. Marketing IS understanding your customer and delivering top results.
Marketing is Everything...
Tailored to meet the needs of all levels of telco marketers, the conference divides into three tracks to pinpoint your target area.
- Think Tank: Get your creative juices flowing. Discover innovative approaches toward marketing, sales and customer experience.
- Master Mind: Dig deep. Develop a strategy for revenue growth and to build and maintain telco marketing and sales programs.
- Nitty-Gritty: Roll up your sleeves and put your plan into place. Bring marketing and sales plans to life.
Digital Marketing Strategies Preconference*
Lead by: Beth Trejo, Chief Executive Officer, Chatterkick
Spend a full afternoon in interactive sessions that take you through the fundamentals of today’s digital marketing channels. Learn about best practices and marketing strategies that work.
- How Much to Spend and Where?
- Determining and Setting Your Social Media Advertising Budget
- Seven Digital Marketing Hacks Used by Big Brands
- Taking Your Chat Bots to the Next Level
- Instagram Stories: Learn What's Working Now
*Additional Fee required to attend workshop.
Things To Do in New Orleans
New Orleans' infectious spirit is sure to invigorate, captivate and motivate you to explore its rich history, art, music, culture and cuisine. Here is where to start making decisions.
A prime destination for celebrations festivals and Mardi Gras, Bourbon Street is in the heart of the French Quarter and is rich with historic venues, social tales and iconic buildings. Hear great music from jazz , brass , soul and more all over the Big Easy, every night of the week. Do what the locals do and find some time to relax and recharge from sporty to zen.
Video courtesy of www.neworleans.com.
The Marketing + Sales Conference will take place in the New Orleans Marriott.
Celebrate Marketing Excellence at Marketing + Sales Conference
Monday, April 29 | 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
Join us in celebrating the best and creative talents to your peers in this signifying awards competition. The Marketing Excellence Award (formerly TeleChoice Awards) showcases creative prowess at its greatest; recognizing work in the following categories: marketing, branding, public relations, sales, publications, website and broadcast advertising.