NebraskaLink is a 10-year-old company providing state-of-the-art fiber optic connectivity in both metro and rural areas. We provide fiber-based data solutions to government, education, business, and national carriers. NebraskaLink prides itself on offering employees an opportunity for a challenging career in a fast paced, high tech, customer focused environment. As a fast-growing company, we are on target to grow in excess of 25% over the next three years.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing, managing, and closing business within target accounts in our business focused sales organization. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete portfolio of products to clients within a territory focusing on customers with fiber needs.
1. Generate, build, and maintain a network of potential and current customers
2. Engage new customers to provide value around how users can be more successful with our offerings
3. Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
4. Provide key input in the sales planning and accurately forecast business on a quarterly basis
5. Responsible for anticipating customer needs, identifying sales opportunities, and monitoring accounts
6. Generate sales leads by way of email, phone calls, letter writing, and door-to-door sales
7. Aid in the negotiation of customer pricing and contracts
8. Attend and travel to industry related conferences, meetings, and tradeshows
9. Performs other functions and duties as directed or assigned
1. Exceptional communicator – written and verbal
2. Highly driven, motivated, and organized
3. Ability to create, maintain, and manage a sales pipeline
4. Strong presentation skills
5. Salesforce and/or Microsoft CRM knowledge preferred
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related area preferred
2. Significant outside sales and strategic pipeline development experience
3. Track record in closing large, complex deals in Financial Services, Healthcare, and/or other verticals
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office products
5. Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quarterly/annual goals and targets
6. Valid Nebraska Drivers’ license required
Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Some work and meetings completed outside normal business hours.
Travel requirements in excess of 50% depending on tradeshows, conferences, etc.
NebraskaLink is an equal opportunity employer