Come and be a part of a dynamic culture and team that rewards success with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated individuals that possess the desire to help and serve co-workers and customers alike.
Twin Lakes is seeking a highly motivated and dependable Accountant for our Corporate office in Gainesboro, Tennessee. Must be able to multi-task in a professional, fast paced environment. An Accountant is primarily responsible for processing accounts payable, researching discrepancies, reconciling cash receipts and bank deposits, responding to inquiries and resolving issues.
Functions and Abilities of the Position:
• Processes accounts payable and serves as primary contact for accounts payable inquiries.
• Resolves accounts payable issues. Processes and files vendor Form 1099s with the IRS.
• Prepares, reconciles, and posts bank deposits and cash receipts to financial accounting system. Processes and pays final bill credits.
• Posts/reconciles the customer billing entry to the general ledger. Prepares customer invoices.
• Compiles and prepares payroll for processing; resolves time and material reporting issues; performs payroll processing, reconciliation, payment and paystub distribution; processes and distributes employee W-2 forms.
• Files quarterly & annual payroll tax returns with the IRS and State Department of Revenue.
• Provides data, documents, and reports to auditors, regulators, and consultants as requested.
• Processes inventory transactions, counts, and adjustments.
• Possesses knowledge of telecommunication industry accounting rules and regulations, such as the Uniform System of Accounts (Part 32) as prescribed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
• Must possess knowledge of accounting and payroll principles and practices.
The successful candidate for this position should have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. This requirement may be waived with five (5) years telecom accounting experience.
Applications for this position must be submitted on the Twin Lakes website at https://twinlakes.net/careers. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Online applications and resumes will be accepted until August 23, 2019.
Twin Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer