Pioneer Consolidated, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Telephone Cooperative in Philomath OR, is looking for a hands-on Accounting Manager/Controller.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Accounting Supervisor and small staff to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Accounting Department.
- Work with Accounting Supervisor on month-end close
- Prepare monthly financial statements including month-end closing, account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Work with external human resource and employee benefits consultants to coordinate related activities for the Company.
- File financial and other information to ensure compliance with rules and regulations established by state and federal agencies. Coordinate with outside consultants as needed.
- Prepare operating and capital budgets and monitor compliance.
- Advise management on the financial implications of current and future activities.
- Establish and maintain internal controls to safeguard assets of the company.
- B.S. in Accounting.
- At least seven years of relevant accounting experience with a minimum of three years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and working knowledge of NISC software preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com