NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association is looking for an assistant to handle various projects and support our Government Affairs and Member Services departments. The Advocacy and Member Engagement Assistant will have opportunities to learn about advocacy on Capitol Hill, political action committees and the work of associations, all while developing a broad knowledge that will grow their career.
An ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can juggle multiple projects
- Communicates effectively across the organization
- Works independently and meets deadlines
- Has a strong working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Is able to learn new systems quickly
An undergraduate degree and 2-4 years of related work experience is ideal. Competitive salary & excellent benefits in pleasant office near Metro.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.