No commuting! A career opportunity is available in the foothill community of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. We are currently seeking an electrician, fluent in single and three phase power to include 120/208/240 volts. This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and proper functionality of electrical equipment and systems in all Company facilities. Position also has the responsibility for all phases of building construction and maintenance. This opportunity offers a chance to work where you play, with a stable company, offering medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as inclusion in the 401(k) retirement plan.
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED).
• Preference will be given to applicants with working knowledge of HVAC.
• Experience working with AC power.
• Must have a Valid Class C California driver’s license with three years unrestricted driving experience.
• Full-time work schedule of at least 40 hours per week. This position may be required to work overtime including weekends and evenings as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Full Job Description, employment applications and submission instructions are available at https://www.sierratel.com/employment/. It is preferable to include a resume and cover letter with the application. For additional information, you are welcome to call 559-642- 0200.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.