If you love technology and data, we would like to talk to you.
You’ll be responsible for working on data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, perform analysis, interpret results and develop actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
What you’ll be doing:
• Collecting data from multiple sources, analyze the collected data and precisely report.
• Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
• Interact with various teams and make data-driven recommendations.
• Develop action plans to meet business priorities and deadlines.
• Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics to make effective business decisions.
• Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
Skills we are looking for:
• Technical Skills: Use software tools, database systems, and custom programming to mine data sources.
• Analytical Skills: Ability to recognize and interpret trends.
• Communication Skills: Communicate findings directly to company leadership.
• Problem-Solving: Look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing expense. Think out of the box.
• Time Management: Work on large projects and many data streams with varied deadlines.
• Direction: Work independently to drive results.
A bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
Extra points for:
NoSQL, ETL, RDBMS, SQL, Python, Tableau, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Oracle BI, or other business intelligence, database or programming training and experience.
Why you should want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation and an extensive benefit package including retirement, 401k, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance, broadband services and more.
Please apply online at https://paulbunyan.net/apply-now-form/ or request a PDF copy of application at email@example.com or stop into either office location to pick up a copy and send resume and application (including e-mail address and salary requirements) to the attention of Human Resources/BI Analyst, Paul Bunyan Communications, 1831 Anne St. NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23rd, 2019
PBC is an equal opportunity employer. www.paulbunyan.net