REQUIREMENT: Must reside in Guymon, Oklahoma
POSITION SUMMARY: Plans and coordinates inside plant construction of Central Offices, Fiber-to-the-Home Remotes, Cell Towers, Power Systems, and Transport and Special Circuit equipment as directed.
Education, Experience and Skills Preferred:
• College degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent education or experience.
• Five years experience in a telephone company central office or engineering department preferred
• Ability to draw, read, and understand staking sheets, schematics, floor plans and network diagrams.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient computer skills; drawing programs (AutoCAD, ESRI, SmartDraw), working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Apps for Business, and use of the Internet
We offer competitive wages and full benefits. Applications may be submitted online at www.ptci.net.
To obtain further details, please contact 580-338-2556 or 800-562-2556.