Dickey Rural Telephone Cooperative (DRN) is seeking to replace their retiring CEO/GM with an individual who can think strategically, analyze new technologies in the market, and is competitive by nature. The position reports to the DRN Board of Directors. Responsible for directing the cooperative personnel and customer relations, financial, marketing promotions, and public/government relations.
- Advance the culture of DRN by hiring, coaching, training, creating a work environment that is team oriented and rewarding for all employees.
- Communication skills that will enhance both internal and external objectives.
- Active participation in proper staffing levels to assure a balance of financial performance, employee satisfaction, and customer satisfaction for the members.
- Oversee all operational and functional areas of DRN.
- Work with Board and Leadership Team to set the strategic vision of DRN.
- Monitor and report on State and Federal Regulatory issues to employees and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years Management experience.
- 10+ years of experience in industry.
- Knowledge of networks and operations.
- Financial reporting experience.
- Displays organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Community minded individual.
DRN has a 100% FTTH network with 9,800 access lines and provides a wide variety of voice, video, data, and multiple IP-related services, as smart grid/water/farm, hosted servers, video surveillance, and security solutions. We are located 36 miles north of Aberdeen, SD.
Visit our website at www.drtel.com.
Please send your resume and salary history by December 14th to: email@example.com