Norvado, the premier provider of fiber optic Internet, TV, Phone, Smart Home and Security solutions in beautiful Northwest Wisconsin, has a great career opportunity headquartered in Cable. If you want to be a leader in a growing company, this is your chance.
As the Chief Operating Officer, you will be a key member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO and overseeing five managers. Responsibilities of the Chief Operating Officer include:
• Acting as the primary driver and leader of the construction, maintenance, and servicing of all internal and external products and services (i.e. voice, broadband, video, IT, IT systems, etc.).
• Working to ensure the operations teams provide as near to 100% network availability as possible.
• Developing training, budget, and supervisory controls for the operations departments.
• Contributing to the strategic planning process by serving as the organizational expert in infrastructure management.
• Supervising and monitoring day-to-day direct-report activities.
What We Are Looking For In A Chief Operating Officer…
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
• Someone with the skills and knowledge acquired through a bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 10 years of progressive telecommunications operations experience.
• 5 years of supervisory experience.
• The ability to make difficult decisions based on data and analytics.
• Aggressive community member and contributor across Norvado’s serving area.
You Will Be Great At Norvado If…
• You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• You give high level attention to detail and can manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• Using independent judgement and discretion to make frequent decisions comes easy for you.
• You communicate well and can translate the goals and visions of the organization into actionable strategies.
• You have an outstanding, “can do” attitude.
• Technology and rural telecommunications are passions of yours.
• You enjoy working in a team setting.
Who We Are….
• Established as a telephone cooperative in 1951, Norvado is a broadband company whose fiber to the home (FTTH) technologies provide northwestern Wisconsin communities with a full suite of technology services for residential and business customers.
• We value ongoing employee learning, service excellence, and building strong connections with the communities we serve.
• We are customer-driven and employee-centered. We offer a wage and benefit package that is one of the best in the area and includes medical, dental, PTO, generous 401k employer match, and profit sharing.
Where We Are…
• Headquartered in Cable, Wisconsin and surrounded by pristine inland lakes and national forest, our service area stretches from the Apostle Islands along the south shore of Lake Superior to the community of Phillips, Wisconsin.
• The area features outstanding recreational opportunities, a reasonable cost of living, good schools, and communities rich in history, music, art, and small-town ambiance.
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume by September 27th to email@example.com or contact Human Resources at 715-798-7320 with any questions.