Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is an innovative, high-energy telecommunications cooperative located in Oxford, WI. We provide an all fiber network supporting Internet solutions, as well as television and telephone services to more than 5,000 residential and business customers throughout Marquette and Adams counties. We are committed to empowering our employees to best serve our subscribers.
The Communications Specialist / Customer Sales and Service Representative position is critical to our success. In addition to playing a strong role in the production of customer-facing copy and correspondence, this position acts as our first line of contact with our valued customers, tasked with ensuring that we provide the highest degree of service and professionalism. Within this role, you will work with customers to solve issues and address questions and concerns regarding product and service offerings, billing, new service applications, and service issues.
Essential Job Functions:
• Participate in development of communication publications, which include monthly e-newsletter and quarterly print newsletter.
• Help coordinate participation and sponsorship of events
• Represent Cooperative at selected events.
• Provide quality customer service to our clientele over the phone as well as in person.
• Gain knowledge of our suite of products and services to effectively and efficiently communicate solutions to our customers.
• Process service requests, take customer payments and resolve billing issues.
• Effectively navigate our database software to provide accurate account management.
• Communicate new services and solutions to existing and potential customers.
• Manage time efficiently, prioritize tasks and adhere to scheduled deadlines.
• Maintain a positive, professional attitude in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Minimum 2-year Associate Degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word and Power Point
• Ability to produce and proofread copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, pension & 401K program
• Paid time off
• Company paid holidays
Send resume to:
Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 45 Oxford, WI 53952
OR Email resume to: email@example.com