Dakota Carrier Network is North Dakota’s premier high-speed communications network, serving the growing communications needs of many of the State’s governmental, health care, educational and industrial customers. This position is an exciting and unique opportunity to become a valued and critical piece of the organization’s executive team. The Director of Sales and Marketing will determine and manage the organization’s sales culture and report directly to the CEO. This fast-paced, rewarding position includes responsibility for all of the DCN sales channels, management of sales teams, and oversight of the company’s marketing and communications efforts.
• Creation, measurement and reporting of sales channel quotas
• Management and coaching of sales team personnel
• Responsibility for sales research efforts
• Building and maintenance of key DCN client relationships
• Responding to RFPs and critical DCN revenue generation strategies
• Oversight of service pricing and contract terms
• Oversee DCN communications program that effective describe and promote the organization and its products.
• Oversee DCN’s internal/external communications activities including advertising, marketing, media relations, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by the CEO
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
• 4-year college degree (or experience equivalent)
• 5 to 8 years of communication industry sales experience
• Demonstrated communications skills
• Demonstrated team-building experience
• Ability to coach, manage and lead
BENEFITS: DCN offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 25, 2020
Please email cover letter and resume to:
or send to the following address:
DCN HR Manager
PO Box 2484
Fargo, ND 58108