Farmers Independent Telephone Company dba Grantsburg Telcom has been connecting our Northwestern Wisconsin community with communication services and products since 1907. Our general manager has opted for a well-deserved retirement, but there is no doubt that our legacy of service excellence and innovation will continue with the right successor. This is where you come in.
Our ideal candidate brings:
• Knowledge of the challenges and opportunities of effective telcom/broadband operations
• A goal-orientation with a strong record of business success, community engagement, and innovation
• A high degree of business savvy, with the ability to prioritize business objectives and adjust to market and technological shifts
• Strong financial acumen to maximize revenues and manage costs
• A strong background in leadership with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, customers, community leaders, regulatory representatives, board members and industry leaders alike
What’s in it for you?
o Highly competitive compensation package
o Full NTCA benefits program
o Opportunity to lead the best staff in the business
o Adequate financial resources
o Autonomy and responsibility to implement change and drive growth
By the numbers: 3 exchanges, 1900 access lines, 1700 internet subs, staff of 10, A-CAM funded
To learn more, please send a cover letter and resume to our HR partner at BnSquared Consulting, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org