Sharon Telephone Company has been bringing customers face-to-face with the latest communications technology for almost 100 years! Today, headquartered just minutes south of Iowa City, we provide internet, video and voice services to customers in and around Hills, Sharon Center, and Frytown. Another page is turning in our long history with the forthcoming retirement or our General Manager.
In partnership with the Board, the new General Manager will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the staff (7), services, fiber deployment, expansion and future planning. Specifically:
• Lead the ongoing development of operational plans, budgets, and objectives to drive sustained revenue growth.
• Develop and maintains positive, effective relationships with those served, as well as the various communities, regulatory agencies, funding sources, business partners, and other contacts and partners of strategic significance.
• Ensure the company is favorably positioned within the communities served.
• Continually seek to improve/enhance performance levels by taking advantage of new technology (fiber, WiFi, IT) and anticipating market practices and industry trends.
• Develop an organizational culture that leads to ongoing excellence and effective growth of the business while maintaining the best customer experience integrity.
We’re looking for a proven leader with management experience in communications delivery, a good understanding of related finances and in trends, issues, and regulations affecting the communications industry.
To learn more, please send a cover letter and resume to our HR partner BSquared Consulting:
Sharon Telephone Company
℅ BnSquared Consulting, LLC
Assisting Telecom & Broadband Providers since 2002!