Just West of Madison, WI, the Mount Horeb Telephone Company dba MHTC has provided for the communications’ (internet, TV, voice) needs of Mount Horeb, Blue Mounds, Dodgeville and surrounding communities for over 100 years. MHTC’s GM will be retiring in the summer of 2019 after more than 30 years of dedication and leadership. This presents an incredible opportunity for someone to lead the continued success and growth of the organization.
Building on its rich and demonstrable legacy, the MHTC Board is seeking an experienced and dynamic GM to not only oversee day-to-day operations, but lead the development and execution of the company’s long-term strategy. The next GM will play a pivotal role in shaping a strategy to continue the organizations fiber build-out, upgrade the plant, and ensure a collaborative, customer-centric culture w/in a staff of 20. The new GM will be an individual with:
• High level of business acumen and broad experience with relevant technologies, industry trends, strategic planning, finance, and negotiating contracts.
• A solid track-record driving sustained revenue growth.
• Strong emotional intelligence with an engaging and accessible style that builds trust and confidence.
• Ability to develop partnerships, including networking and relationship-building across an organization and throughout the community.
• A knack to lean in to challenges with confidence developed through a history of prior successes.
To learn more about MHTC, please visit https://mhtc.net/. This position offers an excellent salary. If the above sounds like you, please, please send a cover letter and resume to our HR partner at BnSquared Consulting, LLC, Brian Blahnik, email@example.com.