Twin Valley Telephone is much more than a traditional phone company. For more than 70 years, Twin Valley has been providing cutting-edge communication technology with superior customer service. We’re an active part of the communities we serve. Helping our community matters to us, whether that’s providing cutting-edge telecommunications and entertainment to our customers or working hard to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. We’re looking for a passionate, highly motivated full time Human Resources Generalist who is driven, resourceful, and results-oriented to join our team in North Central Kansas. If you enjoy people and are committed to attracting, hiring, motivating, training, and retaining the best to provide the best, then give us a call.
• Proactively recruit quality candidates through development of new and existing sourcing options (job boards, social media, networks, ATS), attending job fairs, membership in professional organizations, networking, and attending Twin Valley Telephone sponsored events to connect with and develop candidate interest in existing and future positions
• Administer new employee on-boarding orientation
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Help conduct and organize training & development initiatives
• Respond to human resources-related inquires
• Manage health, life and disability insurance enrollments
• Facilitate the processing of employee status changes, ensuring accurate and timely input.
• Maintain individual employee records
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements
• Perform various HR administrative tasks
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field
• 3-5 years human resources experience
• Experience with HRIS systems
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal skills - strong written and oral communication
• Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professional discretion
• Efficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans. Twin Valley’s financial benefits include a generous 401K retirement plan. Twin Valley offers many other benefits and perks ranging from wellbeing initiatives, employee discounts, and community charity support to just name a few. Interested applicants may submit cover letters and resume to Twin Valley Telephone, Inc., P O Box 395, Miltonvale, KS 67466 Attn: Mick Payne or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes accepted until position is filled.
Twin Valley Telephone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origins, citizenship, sex, veteran’s status, age or disability