NTCA-The Rural Broadband Association is recruiting for an Internal Auditor join our benefit operations team. The Internal Auditor will conduct risk-based audits of the NTCA-sponsored employee benefit programs and analyze operational processes and procedures. Candidate will assess risks, audit existing work processes, make recommendations to improve internal processes and draft reports to the association's management.
Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards necessary. Knowledge of employee benefits is a plus. Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to work collaboratively at all levels in the organization. Experience with computer applications including the Microsoft suite is required. Undergraduate degree in accounting or business and 2 years work exp preferred.
NTCA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is designed to support employees’ health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected. We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement within the organization.
Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Health insurance: medical, dental, vision, pharmacy benefits
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Corporate volunteering and community service opportunities
- 401(k) and pension retirement savings program
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Convenient office location in beautiful Biltmore Park area of Asheville with plenty of shopping and dining options as well as walking/running trails
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of the members we serve, apply here: