Join a growing company in Southeast Montana! Range provides enhanced technology and communications solutions to our customer base. We are seeking a qualified and experience Information Technology Supervisor to support our staff so that we can continue to provide quality service and a quality customer experience.
Plans, develops, and maintains all network operations including administration of routers, firewalls, network switches/hubs, servers and other IT related equipment/technologies. Ensures network availability, security and performance. Develops and oversees maintenance of company software applications. Manages daily activities of information technology staff. Coordinates information technology projects handled by external vendors. Develops information technology budget objectives, controls, policies and procedures. Ensures IT staff is adequately trained for support of company technology assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Plans, develops and manages all network operations including administration of routers, firewalls, network switches/hubs, virtual server platforms and access. Ensures network availability, security and performance.
· Develops and oversees maintenance of company applications. Provides application support as needed.
· Develops and maintains internal ticketing system for tracking user requests, troubles, and repairs
· Manages daily activities of information technology staff by assigning work, checking quality of work, answering questions, handling personnel issues, and monitoring projects to ensure jobs are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Provides technical support to staff members as needed.
· Identifies employee training needs and provides training as needed.
· Coordinates information technology projects handled by external vendors by preparing projects for bid, awarding contracts and overseeing project progress.
· Coordinates and monitors and tracks cyber security and related training for all staff/end users
· Develops information technology budget objectives and controls, including hardware and software needs analysis. Orders materials and equipment for information technology operations as appropriate.
· Develops and implements information technology policies and procedures.
· Maintains current industry knowledge, researches and evaluates new products and technologies and makes recommendations for purchase and installation.
· Monitor and maintain software licenses
· Provides information technology services/support in planning, organizing, and directing computer operations, including BSS/OSS: subscriber billing, customer orders, accounting, trouble reporting, mapping, and plant accounting and inventory control.
· Reviews hardware and peripheral equipment, maintains operating systems, and recommends development of software programs and applications.
· Directs the design, development, and testing of new programs; trains and updates employees on application changes and improvements.
· Reports problems to hardware/software vendors and ensures that corrective action has been taken.
· Guarantees the security of all data files and records.
· Assists in developing operating procedures to ensure efficient operation of the department; and maintains inventory and purchases all computer supplies.
· Keeps informed of developments in technology including hardware, software, Operating Systems and security techniques.
· Assist as back-up to other areas of the IT Department as needed
Education / Experience:
A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field, plus five to seven years of related experience*. Supervisory experience preferred.
Send letter of interest and resume to:
Forsyth, MT 59327