Job Summary: Responsible for providing technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis process while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms; Customer solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity (wired and wireless), email clients, VOIP and more.
• Research required information using available resources; Stay current with system information, changes and updates; Follow standard processes and procedures to provide a consistent response to the customer; escalate issues when appropriate.
• Re-direct problems to appropriate resource; Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
Please apply by 6/21/2019