Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative, Inc. (ITC) is a growing telecommunications company that provides state-of-the-art technology and advancements in the communications industry. ITC is actively seeking the addition of a Marketing Communications Specialist. This position is based out of Clear Lake, SD.
Successful candidate must have the following skills:
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong design skills in print and digital media.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Video editing and interactive content design experience a plus.
• Must also be comfortable with developing new business by understanding customer needs and offering products and services that provide value to the customer
• Coordinating marketing campaigns on social media.
• Support the marketing department by assisting in creating, scheduling, and maintaining website content.
• Create advertising materials to assist staff in delivering content used for promotions and direct marketing efforts.
• Create video and animated content for website and social media.
• Prepare letters and emails to customers for the purpose of promoting services.
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, and analytics.
• Stay current on digital advertising trends, tools, and best practices; recommend new strategy or approach based on relevant industry trends and previous campaign results.
Candidate must have a minimum of a two-year degree from a technical college or accredited university. A valid driver’s license is required. Prior telecommunications experience is a plus. Prefer marketing or business background/experience.
Candidates should submit their cover letter/resume to Todd Morris at ITC 312 4th St. W. Clear Lake, SD 57226 email: email@example.com- EOE/AA Deadline: May 24, 2019.