Mosaic Telecom is looking for a fun, energetic, self-starter to join our marketing team as a Marketing Communications Specialist. We're looking for a team player who can promote the Mosaic brand with a positive, can-do attitude, while consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
The Marketing Communications Specialist utilizes a broad range of abilities to complete a variety of marketing tasks – from graphic design to marketing automation to social media management, and execution of our public outreach events and efforts – all of which require strong writing, design, and organizational skills. This role helps elevate the company’s branding consistency and is vital to communicating core company messaging to both external and internal clients. This role also aims to help multiple departments with demand generation and requires the ability to maintain a holistic view of all marketing projects while working with stakeholders to align marketing activities with company priorities.
As a Marketing Specialist, you would be responsible for planning, organizing, designing, and coordinating the activities of the marketing function to effectively execute the marketing plan to professionally promote Mosaic.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Marketing & Communications
• Content creation – planning, designing and creating original content such as eBooks, guides, infographics to support campaigns and SEO, writing blogposts, assisting with the creation of educational videos, writing and publishing regular press releases
• Digital campaigns – work with Leadership as needed to plan, write copy, design display ads, research keywords, and launch digital campaigns (e.g. search, display, remarketing), often aligned with Sales campaigns
• Client communications – drafting/editing/sending client messaging when needed by various departments (e.g. holiday hours, product announcements)
• Campaign support/marketing automation – assisting with stakeholders or campaign planning, writing and building email templates for the Sales team, assisting an inbound marketing program
• Marketing Analytics – analyze and report current market trends
• Website content curation – managing the ongoing content upkeep, continually analyzing and revising content, act as SEO and CRO, developing new content
• Graphic design – logos, brochures, product sheets, tradeshow displays, eBooks, guides, infographics, event flyers, etc.
• Social media management – daily social media updates across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram, using a scheduling platform
• Product support – create new product collateral as launched, understand product and messaging
• Proposal support – formatting, requirements management, editing, production, graphics
• Internal support – branding guidance, PowerPoint presentation formatting/design, training guide design/formatting, internal event marketing support, business card designs, etc.
• Oversee all organization event planning, coordination, and implementation including budgeting, logistics, and evaluation
• Develop event program materials in coordination with organization leadership including invitations, displays, documents, giveaways, emails, and other collateral as necessary
• Develop and manage a network of event subcontractors that make planning efficient
• Generate publicity and media coverage for special events
Knowledge and Skills:
• BS/BA and 3-4 years of marketing experience, especially valuable if at a technology company
• Excellent planning and project management skills
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts clearly
• Excellent computer and graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite experience)
• Exceptional time and project management skills
• Knowledge of working with CRM
• Email marketing and/or marketing automation experience, with an understanding of inbound marketing philosophies
• Basic HTML understanding for troubleshooting on website and HTML emails
• Experience managing social media accounts for business
• Experience with WordPress or other content management systems
• Experience with video editing preferred
• Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
• High School diploma or GED.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, event planning, and/or customer interactions
• Valid driver’s license
About Mosaic Telecom
Formerly known as Chibardun Telephone Cooperative and CTC Telcom, Mosaic Telecom is a multi-faceted provider of quality telecommunications products and services, including high speed Internet, managed wi-fi, video entertainment, landline telephone and long-distance calling services. Headquartered in Cameron, Wisconsin, Mosaic Telecom provides service to both residential and business customers in a large portion of Northwestern Wisconsin. Widely recognized as a leader in the rural telecommunications industry, Mosaic Telecom has been in business for over 60 years.
Mosaic has team members who are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves to deliver leading edge technology solutions connecting our communities, defying boundaries, and creating opportunities.
Mosaic offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits packing, including health, vision, and dental insurance, 40K, a generous PTO allowance, and discounted services within our service area, An insurable driving record, preliminary drug screening and background check are all required. Interested parties may send or email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
P.O. Box 664
Cameron, WI 54822
An Equal Opportunity Employer