Join us as we navigate the exciting landscape of telecommunications technologies and build amazing products to take our subscribers on a journey to the future!
Consolidated Business Services is seeking a Marketing Generalist to join the team. This role would be part of a seasoned, nationally award-winning marketing team where we value creativity, personal fulfillment, a culture of positivity, work-life balance, and a good sense of humor. This full-time position is located in Canby, OR.
• Manages on-going research and data collection in support of marketing initiatives. This includes promotional campaign monitoring, market information, industry trends, consumer behaviors, churn, etc.
• Reviews and analyzes marketing data to provide insight and develop regular marketing reports.
• Implements day to day marketing production activities including project deliverables and collateral fulfillment.
• Performs graphic design and editing of marketing collateral and advertising pieces.
• Coordinates digital file management, general department communications.
• Assists with department activities including events, training classes, annual meetings, etc.
• Works collaboratively with marketing team to implement department projects and tasks.
• Calculates figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Coordinates employee incentive programs.
• The ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree and or equivalent work experience.
• Three years marketing experience required. 3-5 years of marketing, research, and/or data analysis experience.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator applications.
We are a drug free company and offer a generous benefits package. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license and a clean driving record. If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join the CBS team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 503-263-9399. For more information about us, please visit http://cbsoregon.com/