NORVADO MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy including Residential and Commercial verticals. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across all marketing channels.
To be successful as a Marketing Specialist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns. In street terms, you need to have marketing chops and be a hustler who’s ready to grind!
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT NORVADO IF:
• You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Technology scene.
• You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills!
• You are eager to learn and love developing new marketing skills!
• You love attending networking events and even hosting them!
• You love data, reporting and analytics. You know that ROI isn’t the name of someone’s crazy uncle.
• You haven't met a campaign goal you can't beat!
• You thrive on the creative process and cross department collaboration.
DAY IN THE LIFE...
Marketing Led. Sales Driven! You are the architect and the construction crew of our brand, customer experience, acquisition and retention strategies.
• All about bringing value. How can you create and connect our value prop and products to internal and external customers? Your job is to solve for this question.
• Feel the power! You own your success. You’ll have autonomy to see your plan through. We avoid death by committee at all costs.
• You work across departments to ensure successful campaign execution and brand continuity.
• Strive for personal development and career growth! ABL – Always. Be. Learning.
You Got It! At Norvado, we believe that each person and every position matter; everyone contributes to our success!
• The "You Got It" attitude is contagious - it starts with you and extends to everyone on the team. It makes our customers trust that they have a partner in their technology needs!
• There is nothing you would not do for your TEAM! And there is nothing we would not do for YOU!
• We strive for 100% "customer satisfaction." If there are ways to create a better customer experience, you are on it.
Founders' Spirit We believe that having passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
• We are passionate about #winning and love to celebrate success - you work hand-in-hand with the rest of our team to drive financial results to new heights.
• And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it," your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand! There’s no “fake it until you make it.”
Here’s what we’re looking for from a Marketing Specialist:
• Proven success at developing and implementing marketing plans.
• Ability to conduct competitor/product/customer research and analyses.
• Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits. Including product life cycle, product growth/churn reporting and KPI management.
• Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
• Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
• Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing and event planning.
• Assisting with the analyses of marketing data including campaign results, conversion rates and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a related field.
• 4 or more years of marketing campaign experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate or agency environment. We want to see product specific, goal driven campaigns that drove results.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite and CRM and MAP software.
• Working knowledge of WordPress or other CMS.
• Experience using analytics software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Interested? Shoot us a copy of your resume or give us a call at 715-798-7136 by deadline Friday, October 18th.