Twin Lakes is seeking highly motivated and dependable Network Technicians for our Technology Department in Gainesboro, Tennessee. Must be able to multi-task in a professional, fast paced environment. A Network Technician’s primary responsibilities include analyzing, installation, configuration, maintenance and repairing network infrastructure and application components.
Functions and Abilities of the Position:
• Installs, maintains, and coordinates networks to support organizational needs. Enforces security procedures, installs network software, and manages network performance. Troubleshoots and resolves network problems.
• Installs, maintains, and coordinates customer networks. Enforces security procedures, installs network software and monitors network performance. Troubleshoots and resolves customer network problems.
• Develops and implements network policies, procedures, and standards.
• Responsible for monitoring network operations utilizing the Network Management Systems, ensuring all alarms are reported and promptly resolved.
• Responsible for ensuring the network is accurately documented and configurations are consistent amongst all platforms utilized by Twin Lakes.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information systems preferred; minimum of a two-year technical degree related to IP networking, computer programming, or engineering. This requirement is waived with valid and current Cisco Certified Network Associate certificate. Must obtain CCNA within 6 months of employment.
Applications for this position must be submitted on the Twin Lakes website at https://twinlakes.net/careers.
Online applications and resumes will be accepted until August 30, 2019.
Twin Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer