Our Engineering Team is looking for a telecommunications engineer to join our team. Daily functions include the addition, rearrangement and removal of outside plant facilities to meet subscriber needs. The candidate will be responsible for the preparation of industry standard design plans, accompanying work documents for the construction orders, and cost estimates associated with the job. This position is also responsible for data input, design and maintenance of accurate records in MapCom (M4 mapping) and GPS software. Knowledge of Rural Utilities Service is advantageous, as is a working understanding of the requirements of Right of Way and Construction.
• Minimum five years’ experience in outside plant engineering
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Associate Degree or higher preferred
• Mapcom (M4 mapping) and Global Positioning System (GPS) software experience preferred
• Ability to work a full-time schedule with overtime as needed
• Valid Class C California driver’s license with at least three unrestricted years driving experience required
For consideration, please complete the online application. Full Job Description and submission instructions, as well as the application can be located at https://www.sierratel.com/employment/. It is preferable to include a resume and cover letter with the application. For additional information, you are welcome to call 559-642-0200.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.