This position will be responsible for reviewing service orders, updating plant records, and maintaining plant records in a well-organized fashion as they relate to OSP OPS Assignments while ensuring internal service orders are complete, accurate, and routed/completed in a timely manner for total customer satisfaction within OSP OPS Assignment. This position will maintain, test, track, and ensure stock availability of CPE for the OSP OPS department. This position will identify when work tasks need to be added or removed from workflows. This is a position that requires not only having a good working relationship within the OSP OPS department, but also working with all other departments within the Company to ensure this accuracy.
This position will directly report to the OSP OPS Assignment and CPE Supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for maintaining all service order logs and service order queues as they relate to OSP OPS Assignments
• Work assignment portion of scheduled Service Orders
• Receive and Identify Dig Safe Requests requiring a locate and notify using correct procedures
• Identify when work tasks need to be added or removed from a workflow and notify accordingly with in the service order workflow
• Follow correct company processes and procedures to ensure plant records remain up to date and accurate
• Test, Track, Stock and Assign CPE within OSP OPS
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Record keeping organizational skills
• Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services.
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of management principles and practices.
• Knowledge of company products and services.
• Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, copiers, faxes, and telephone systems.
• Skill in identifying and resolving subscriber problems.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent plus one to two years of office/clerical experience. Telephone office or rural utility experience preferred. Customer service experience a plus, dispatch background preferred. Experience in Microsoft Excel preferred.