Join us as we navigate the exciting landscape of telecommunications technologies and build amazing products to take our subscribers on a journey to the future!
Consolidated Business Services is seeking an experienced Product Manager with an interest in television and Internet media services. Leverage your traditional product management skills in a unique environment with plenty of opportunity to engage with the latest developments in the broadband and video world. This role would be part of a seasoned, nationally award-winning marketing team where we value creativity, personal fulfillment, a culture of positivity, work-life balance, and a good sense of humor. This full-time position is located in Canby, OR.
• Participate in a cross-functional, multi-department team to develop and manage assigned video and internet product offerings through the complete product life cycle.
• Define market requirements based on analysis of market, competition, users, and technology.
• Execute product strategy and roadmap while managing constraints relating to multi-location deployments, resource availability, and varied infrastructure platforms.
• Understand customer needs and use of company services across multiple delivery platforms and operating systems including: Windows, macOS, streaming media devices, iOS, Android, Fire OS and ROKU.
• Work with the marketing team to formulate strategies for product positioning and coordinate industry co-branded marketing opportunities.
• Assist in the management of external business relationships pertaining to assigned product lines.
• Communicate constantly with stakeholders to set and continually manage expectations while fostering a positive and collaborative culture.
• Represent assigned product lines to both internal and external audiences via written and verbal communications including, but not limited to: product documentation, presentations, live training, instructional videos and more.
• Prepare regular product reports for assigned product lines.
• Evaluate new technologies to pursue in future product development.
• The ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree and or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 3-5 years in technical product management/marketing experience.
• Experience managing vendor relationships.
• Strong analytical, organization, and strategic planning skills.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Previous Experience listed below Preferred, but not required:
Direct operational experience with commercial video and/or broadband services, Industry knowledge in respect to broadband Internet, IPTV, cable TV, satellite TV, OTT video, or WatchTVEverywhere, Familiarity with federal and state regulatory requirements pertaining to video and/or broadband delivery.
We are a drug free company and offer a generous benefits package. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license and a clean driving record. If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join the CBS team, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or fax 503-263-9399. For more information about us, please visit http://cbsoregon.com/.